- this session is for families, maternity, child/baby, high school seniors, couples/engagements, pets, etc!
- the session fee must be paid to secure your booking.
- signature sessions last 20-30 minutes and result in a proofing gallery of 25+ fully edited images.
- one high-resolution digital image (one picture) of your choice from the proofing gallery is included with the session fee.
- additional images from your proofing gallery may be purchased for $99/each or the entire gallery can be purchased for a discount at just $370. (this is separate from the session fee)
- sneak peek on Facebook from your session within 48 hours.
- 7-10 days after your session, you’ll be emailed the online proofing gallery for ordering.
- we only sell digital files, which means you get to decide when and where you want to print your portraits (mpix.com is recommended)
- no extra charges for bringing grandparents
- Contact me to book a session and subscribe to the newsletter to hear the session date/location announcements first. Time slots tend to fill quickly, so don’t wait or you might miss out!
- 15 minute head shot session for one person at Helen Don Photography’s studio in North Potomac.
- this package includes one fully edited high-resolution digital image selected with the photographer at the time of the session.
- the final image will be delivered by email. additional digital files are available for purchase for $99 each.
- newborn sessions are held either at the studio, located in North Potomac or in our client’s homes. (distances outside of Montgomery County, MD will incur an additional travel fee.)
- this package includes up to three hours of the photographer’s time and talent as well as the gallery of 25 fully edited high-resolution digital images.
- check out my NB session tips and video, why newborn photography?
Wedding photography coverage begins at $5900. Please contact me with details of your event for a specific price quote.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If the appointment is cancelled more than 7 days prior to appointment, client will forfeit $50 out of the session retainer as a cancellation fee. In the event the client cancels their appointment fewer than 7 calendar days prior to appointment, client forfeits 50% session retainer as a cancellation fee. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the time for which they are scheduled will not be refunded. Appointments that are cancelled due to a real emergency may be rescheduled. A bad hair day is not an emergency. 🙂
Helen Don Photography reserves the rights to all images. All images are copyrighted and may only be printed and shared for personal use. The images selected and edited are at the discretion of the photographer based on professional quality and artistic choice.